Campaign creation for Labatt Breweries
Labatt’s social responsibility unit has a website running under makeaplan.ca. The aim of the site is to encourage responsible drinking among youth by suggesting different activities associated with drinking – Party Planning, Recipes, Tips for late night traveling etc..
My Role as an information architect:
- Client interaction (3 different agencies). Making estimates and proposals.
- Managed the project from start to the end. Organized new server and conducted migration.
- Proposed user-case scenario for a typical user around the supplied campaign.
- Wireframe concepts and flash prototypes for internal team.
- Procured content and developed a process to co-ordinate all changes, additions and new campaigns associated with site.
All changes were made in English and French.